That is correct, it is hard to do it alone! (and you don't have to...ever again).
I have seen many bad habits growing on violinists who try to follow the numerous free vids on Youtube.
I can safely say, the majority won't make it past "Mary Had A Little Lamb".
Bad habits will limit your progress completely if you don't correct them.
Correcting bad habits afterwards can be very challenging, it is better to avoid them.
That is the reason I started with the Live 1-on-1 online lessons.
Bad habits will never get a chance if someone is looking at your progress every week.
- Complete online method, from the very beginning to advanced level
- 1-on-1 online live lessons weekly (40 lessons per year)
- Play the Pachelbel Canon for your best friends wedding within a year
- Play many different styles of music, including classic, jazz, country, world music and even improvisation
- I get so much joy from playing violin freely, any style, and so can you, sooner than you think
- Simply start playing violin, I will help you all the way