Learn how to improvise on violin.
“How do they do it, those jazz, blues and pop musicians??”
You have no clue? No experience in improvisation?
Then this is definitely the right place to start!
- Learn what improvising is all about
- Play your first improvisation in minutes, and even know what you are doing
- Have your own Jam-Session with the downloadable Backing-Tracks
- Learn one step at a time and grow your skills in being free on the violin
- This is a hands on approach course, theory blends in with the practice
- Clear explanations of the lessons and interactive video training
- New theory explained in clear videos and integrated in the next lesson
- Lessons built up in logic order to achieve best progress in shortest time
- More than 30 years of experience, all dedicated to you.
- Many styles of music, offering a broad musical perspective
- Achieve a creative mindset in the Creative Violin Improvisation method
Play along with the VIDEOS or BACKING TRACKS (play-alongs) of all songs and exercises.
This makes your study much easier, faster and much more fun!
You want to improvise NOW, join any jam-session in town as soon as possible.
Stop waisting your time searching random tutorials all over YouTube.
The improvisation course is built up for YOU, starting from the very beginning, building up to be a great improviser
The lessons are chronologically ordered and easy to follow.
What can you expect from us?
- 70+ instructional videos and counting.
- Downloads of all scores and backing-tracks.
- Clear explanations of all skills, in video and in writing.
- DUAL camera angles in all lessons, look at BOTH sides of the left hand
- Play along with your instructor, all exercises included.
- Accompaniments of all songs and exercises available as download.
- Slow down or speed up the video to your liking.
- Loop a section of the video to study a part.
- Lessons available on all daily used devices.
- Download the FREE app on IOS and Android, search for Creative Violin.
Get personal review and feedback.
You’re not sure you are doing it right? Let us help you, we are here for you!
Be absolutely sure that you are doing everything right by showing us your progress.
We will review and advise you to optimise your study.
Most online resources won’t offer this option, leaving you totally in the dark.
Creative Violin’s personal feedback will save you from developing bad habits, clearing the path for faster and solid progress.
- Personal feedback, send or post your video for evaluation.
- Possibility for Skype/Zoom lessons for the one-on-one approach.
- Signing up is easy and RISK FREE with our 90 days guarantee
- End your subscription whenever you want
Start Improvising Today!
What our students say:
Compare with others:
|Creative Violin||YouTube||Private Lessons|
|LEARN FROM HOME, ANYTIME|
|STEP BY STEP CURRICULUM|
|HIGH QUALITY VIDEOS|
|PERSONAL REVIEWS & FEEDBACK|
|GET ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS|
|RE-WATCH ANY LESSON|
|PLAY-ALONG TRACKS OF ALL LESSONS|
|LEARN DIFFERENT STYLES|
|LEARN THE NEEDED THEORY|
90-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
We care about you and your satisfaction in our course.
More than anything, we want you to enjoy a super-positive experience on the violin.
That means we only want you to pay if you actually LOVE your Creative Violin experience!
So join below to try it out totally risk-free.
If it’s not for you, simply cancel your membership within 90 days* and contact us at email@example.com for a full refund*.
Frequently Asked Questions
We made this course SPECIALLY for you!
Many violinists start with a classical education, always playing from scores.
It might seem intimidating at first to close the books and start with intuitive playing, but we will guide you through this process in a fun and easy way, all hands-on and from the VERY start!
We will train this with the interactive videos, I play 2 bars, you play 2, this way you will learn the “vocabulary” in a natural way.
Try this for free in a few videos in lesson 1: tabs 1, 2, 3 and 4 are free.
To start an improvisation course with Jazz would make the beginning more difficult.
You will find different styles so you can get used to many features much easier.
Apart from that, playing different styles will broaden your horizon and will prove to be a lot of fun to do.
There will be at least 10 lessons in this course by the end of September, with many instructional interactive videos in each lesson.
We are working hard to keep uploading new lessons, except on holidays, I need a break too :-).
So yes, you can safely register and start right away!
There is enough to keep you busy.
***ALL EVENTS ARE POSTPONED DUE TO THE CORONA VIRUS MEASURES.
YOUR BOOKING WILL REMAIN VALID.
WE WILL POST THE NEW DATES AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.***
is music embodied, he is a solo artist, music director, composer, arranger and violinist.
He composes his own music and writes and produces extensively for other artists.
Xander was the first to graduate from the Conservatory in the Netherlands with his six-string electric violin, and has continued to perfect his musical abilities every day.
At a young age, Xander found music by playing with a local gypsy group .
That group helped hone his interest in jazz and pop music, which formed the basis for his violin work and his style of music today.
As a teacher:
Xander is the author of the new violin method Creative Violin, which has been released in April 2017.
Based on his many years in violin education the need for a new method resulted in “Creative Violin”, which guides the student through classical music as well as pop, jazz, country and world music, all styles where the violin has claimed a prominent position.
Even improvisation on violin finds its way to the student, right from the beginning!