Learn how to improvise on violin.
Stop wasting your time on random video tutorials.
Know exactly what to work on for maximum results.
- Hands on approach, theory blends in with the practice
- Clear explanations of the lessons and interactive video training
- New theory explained in clear videos and integrated in the next lesson
- Lessons built up in logic order to achieve best progress in shortest time
- More than 30 years of experience dedicated to you.
- Many styles of music, offering a broad musical perspective
- Achieve a creative mindset in the Creative Violin method
Play along with the VIDEOS or BACKING TRACKS (play-alongs) of all songs and exercises.
This makes your study much easier, faster and much more fun!
Practice all exercises with the videos and “play-alongs” on all devices.
Never search for your own tutorials anymore.
Be sure you are learning all the techniques in the right order to maximise your progress.
What can you expect from us?
- 70+ instructional videos and counting.
- Downloads of all scores and backing-tracks.
- Clear explanations of all skills, in video and in writing.
- DUAL camera angles in all lessons, look at BOTH sides of the left hand
- Play along with your instructor, all exercises included.
- Accompaniments of all songs and exercises available as download.
- Slow down or speed up the video to your liking.
- Loop a section of the video to study a part.
- Lessons available on all daily used devices.
- Download the FREE app on IOS and Android, search for Creative Violin.
Get personal review and feedback.
This might even be the most important reason to sign up with Creative Violin.
Be absolutely sure that you are doing everything right by showing us your progress.
We will review and advise you to optimise your study.
Most online resources won’t offer this option, leaving you totally in the dark.
Creative Violin’s personal feedback will save you from developing bad habits, clearing the path for faster and solid progress.
- Personal feedback, send or post your video for evaluation.
- Possibility for Skype lessons for the one-on-one approach.
- Q&A section, share your questions and answers.
What our students say:
Compare with others:
|Creative Violin||YouTube||Private Lessons|
|LEARN FROM HOME, ANYTIME|
|STEP BY STEP CURRICULUM|
|HIGH QUALITY VIDEOS|
|PERSONAL REVIEWS & FEEDBACK|
|GET ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS|
|RE-WATCH ANY LESSON|
|PLAY-ALONG TRACKS OF ALL LESSONS|
|LEARN DIFFERENT STYLES|
|LEARN THE NEEDED THEORY|
90-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
We care about you and your satisfaction in our course.
More than anything, we want you to enjoy a super-positive experience on the violin.
That means we only want you to pay if you actually LOVE your Creative Violin experience!
So join below to try it out totally risk-free.
If it’s not for you, simply cancel your membership within 90 days* and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a full refund*.
Frequently Asked Questions
We made this course SPECIALLY for you!
Many violinists start with a classical education, always playing from scores.
It might seem intimidating at first to close the books and start with intuitive playing, but we will guide you through this process in a fun and easy way, all hands-on and from the VERY start!
We will train this with the interactive videos, I play 2 bars, you play 2, this way you will learn the “vocabulary” in a natural way.
Try this for free in a few videos in lesson 1: tabs 1, 2, 3 and 4 are free.
To start an improvisation course with Jazz would make the beginning more difficult.
You will find different styles so you can get used to many features much easier.
Apart from that, playing different styles will broaden your horizon and will prove to be a lot of fun to do.
€19,95 / month
Unlock all videos, downloads, backing-tracks in the Improvisation Course.
€160,- / Year, save 33%!
Get instant access to all video's, audio material and downloads of the complete Creative Violin's Improvisation Course for only €13,33 per month, billed annually on a recurring plan.
Excellent course! Xander is a great teacher. I love the backing tracks that accompany the practice lessons. Thank you!
I am doing this course and I can recommend it to everyone. It gives you such another view how to play music. It is life changing.
I think I have never had so much fun doing violin exercises. Improvising is a lot of fun and motivates you to try things out. Thank you for the great introduction and keep it up!
is music embodied, he is a solo artist, music director, composer, arranger and violinist.
He composes his own music and writes and produces extensively for other artists.
Xander was the first to graduate from the Conservatory in the Netherlands with his six-string electric violin, and has continued to perfect his musical abilities every day.
At a young age, Xander found music by playing with a local gypsy group .
That group helped hone his interest in jazz and pop music, which formed the basis for his violin work and his style of music today.
As a teacher:
Xander is the author of the new violin method Creative Violin, which has been released in April 2017.
Based on his many years in violin education the need for a new method resulted in “Creative Violin”, which guides the student through classical music as well as pop, jazz, country and world music, all styles where the violin has claimed a prominent position.
Even improvisation on violin finds its way to the student, right from the beginning!