🎻The Creative Violin Method🎻
– Complete method for beginning violinists.
– Practice with interactive videos, these are completely free and very detailed.
– Videos and explanations of ALL exercises in the book!
– Learning to play the violin has never been easier!
ALL violin lessons for beginners now for FREE on YouTube
All our interactive videos are available now for FREE on our YouTube Channel.
You can follow our complete violin course with interactive videos, explanations of all techniques, tutorials, play-alongs… everything for free.
(This used to be a “€20,-/m” paid service).
The tutorial videos are taken from the Creative Violin Method, every song and exercise from it, as well as tutorial videos are on the YouTube channel.
– Stop over-paying for expensive violin lessons.
– Stop being hooked on monthly fees.
Click on the red link below and see for yourself:
Get the Creative Violin Method here:
When you want to learn how to play the violin, you will need a method, there are many methods out there to choose from.
The Creative Violin Method offers the possiblity to practice its exercises and songs interactively online.
It is designed for the “self studying” student, but even if you have a physical teacher, you can follow the complete method online and practice along with the videos and even get the extra guidance and tips & tricks.
The Creative Violin Method contains many different styles of music and even improvisation training from the very first lesson.
Practice with backing tracks too, they are all included!
Good explanation of correct technique for bowing and hand (upper arm)
I have been learning violin for years and this is the first time being taught a proper way to learn to hold the bow, left hand and first finger. Thank you for showing it!
Great tips to help with correct tone and positioning and having a backup band makes it really fun!
of teaching experience
interactive edcational videos
Why am I doing this?
– It is my mission to make music education accessable for everyone, not just for those who can afford it. That’s it! Since I often visit countries where music education simply is no option, I can’t help thinking what would happen with all the talent out there which doesn’t get a chance to develop. My first intention to writing a new method and putting it online was for them. But what’s stopping you from taking advantage of this too? 🎻
Who is this for?– As mentioned, for everybody!! My youngest student is 5 years old; my oldest is in her 70’s; those who can afford it; those who cannot … Everybody! So yes! You too! ?
Am I putting teachers out of business?
– Absolutely not! quite the opposite. Allthough this method can be followed without a physical teacher, (it is built for this), following this method with a physical teacher will of coursebe the best option (if a teacher is available and the student can afford it). For teachers: your students can practice along with the videos (of ALL songs and exercises), as if a coach is helping them with practicing every day!As mentioned, it is all free!
What is included in the Creative Violin Method?
- The book (E-book or printed version), being the method with chronologiaclly built up exercises and songs in many different music styles and even improvisation training, right from the first lesson!
- All Backing Tracks, these are the accompaniments of all songs and exercises in the book in MP3 format. Play your own home-concerts!
- Interactive violin lessons online: videos of all exercises and songs, which are all accessable (for free) on our Youtube Channel. You can practice with your online teacher every day! If you do not have a physical teacher, you will find explanatory videos of all the techniques and exercises at the beginning of each lesson on the Youtube Channel.
- Free membership in the Creative Violin Facebook Group, where you can always post your progress and get professional feedback to be sure you are doing it right. Did I mention this is completely free? No follow-up payments, no further sales funnels, no catch of any kind, nothing! I am dedicated to helping you with your violin progress, that’s it!
Thanks for the valuable information
Are you starting with violin?
Play your first song on violin today!
Learn to play the violin with our simple new method.
Be an orchestra player, a soloist, play classic, country or jazz…
What’s so new about the Creative Violin Method?
- This complete beginners method has the same chronological build as many other methods, but…
- Instead of only classic (like most methods) there are many music styles featured, which makes it so much more fun to study from.
Say goodbye to motivation isues!
- Study with your teacher, practice daily with the videos (of all songs and exercises).
Our videos are found on our YouTube channel
- Or if you have no teacher, study from the videos, all techniques are explained in detail in the first video of each lesson.
- Play along with the backing-tracks (accompaniments) and host your own house concerts.
Backing-tracks are available for every song and exercise in the book and are included in the E-book.
- Newest feature: Improvise right from the very beginning!!
Improvising stimulates the creative mind and is so much fun to do.
If you are a teacher you can simply integrate these improvisation parts in your lessons, your students will love them!
No improvisation skills required!
Downloadable PDF or printed versions, English and Dutch
“After the first lesson I could already play a tune”
“This is by far the most engaging online method”
This method is focused, highly motivating and has increased my skill level considerably in a very short time.
The interactions with the teacher in the improvisation exercises gives one a real sense of ownership of the instrument (not to mention the thrill of playing along with another musician right from lesson one!)
The ability to ask questions during live webinars is also invaluable.
This is by far the most engaging online course and is just as immersive as learning with a teacher in person.
Xander’s enthusiasm is absolutely infectious.
Thank you for this fantastic resource.
“In a word, he’s thorough”
Mr. Nichting, Creative Violin, is covering a lot of necessary techniques that I haven’t seen in other tutorials or books.
Other instructors seem to just hope we’ll figure out these points by trial and error (for example, when to switch from upper arm to elbow motion when bowing).
In a word, he’s thorough!
“I even started improvising in the first lessons”
“I got dizzy searching the internet and YouTube for violin lessons.
When I found Creative Violin I felt I was in heaven!
Creative Violin is a straight forward website where you will find everything about violin lessons.
All the video’s make it feel I have a teacher standing next to me all the time when I study.
I even started improvising in the first lessons!”
For our teachers:
Creative Violinis a complete violin method, featuring many styles of music, studies, songs and even improvisation from the first lesson.
All lessons have interactive videos on our YouTube channel which make study a lot easier and more fun!
If you have any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact me if you are interested, I will send you the book for free.
Violinist Xander Nichting:
“It is my goal to help you live your dream in playing violin”
?veryone can learn how to play violin.
Ever dreamed of being an orchestra player? A soloist? Play classical music, country or jazz?…
Can you do this?
I may be too old, or I have no musical talent enough to play violin…
Everybody keeps telling me “violin is the most difficult instrument on the planet”…
I have GOOD news for you!
Yes, violin can be quite challenging to learn, especially when you decide to do it alone.
A good method is required and someone looking over your shoulder is crucial too.
This is why we offer you personal guidance all the way!
Post your progress in our dedicated Facebook Group and get our professional feedback (free!)
We have seen students of all ages coming in and following the course with huge succes.
So don’t let age or experience hold you back, go for the dream you have been procrastinating for so long.
Over 30 years of experience at your service.
In the 30 years of teaching experience I felt the need of creating a new method for you, as “the old methods” felt really outdated.
So here is the new method, designed for online study / practice, designed for this era. 😎🎻
Don’t hesitate any longer and start now!
– Do you want to start immediately?
– You don’t feel like overpaying for private lessons?
– Do you want to see videos of all exercises as often as as you want and play along with your favourite music?
Then this is for you!
You will be surprised how fast your progress will be, practising with the videos
– 5000+ students have already proven that the Creative Violin Method works, for all ages.
– 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: We care about you and aim to give you the best violin-experience possible. if this is not for you, let us know we will refund your purchase right away, no questions asked.
(Backing-tracks and videos of all songs and exercises included)
Downloadable PDF or printed versions, English and Dutch
Leave a review
Learn how to play violin with the best violin method online
Creative Violin is a complete beginners course featuring many music styles (not only Classic) and even improvisation from lesson 1!
Dual-video interactive tutorials, all ordered chronologically to ensure fast and stressless progress.
The method is based on the best proven methods, but have features in it that fit into our new way of teaching.
Practice all exercises with the videos and “play-alongs” on all devices.
The Creative Violin videos are found on our YouTube Channel
So no matter where you are or when you want to follow a lesson, Creative Violin will always be there with you.
Study along with the videos, play along with the backing tracks.
They are there for all songs and exercises.
“Xander gets his pupils to improve their playing rapidly, in a fun and motivating way.
My son loves it.”
“Thank you for not only teaching me the violin but also making the experience enjoyable with your cheerful and encouraging demeanor.”
“Not only are the lessons well developed, but he also puts on free seminars to help grasp the basic and more advanced concepts.
Get your questions answered
You are never too old !!
The oldest student (as far as I know) is 70 and just started a few years ago.
Of course you should not expect to become a world class soloist, but that is not the point.
Having fun in what you do makes the level you are at completely unimportant.
Progress may be a little slower compared to children, but the fun you get out of it is what it’s all about, priceless!
And yes, feel free to challenge yourself, it is possible endlessly!
Motivation problems are everywhere.
If a method does not offer variety, it can quickly become boring and the student drops out.
At Creative Violin you will immediately come across different music styles, such as Classical (of course), but also Jazz, Country, Bluegrass, Balkan, World music, Irish, Gypsy …
And, last but not least: you will learn to improvise on the violin, from the very first lesson !!
In addition, there are accompaniments for ALL songs and exercises, even the scales have accompaniments.
These are the Backing Tracks (BTs), not only piano accompaniments, but also orchestras, bands, gypsy orchestras, string quartets …
Variety, lots of variety. Great fun to do.
We have a Creative Violin Facebook group with over 6000 members.
This is intended for the students who can post their progress videos there.
This is where we will give you the feedback you need.
In the beginning I mainly pay attention to the posture (crucial for correct progress!), you will be sure that you are on the right track.
If you really get stuck, I can invite you to come online 1 on 1.
In any case, you will never be studying alone.
Geweldig !!! Ik ben nog nooit zo enthousiast geweest over het spelen van viool. Het is echt leuk, ik hoef niet in een orkest te gaan spelen, gewoon genieten van het zelf bezig zijn met muziek !!! Het was van mijn jeugd geleden dat ik nog zoveel muziek heb gedaan, en het komt allemaal terug !!! een oude liefde teruggevonden maar wel op een ontspannen manier !!! Dank je wel !!!
Very clear instruction
I really like the way he is teaching.
Ich glaube ich hatte noch nie so viel Spaß bei Anfängerübungen für die Violine. Direkt zu improvisieren macht sehr viel Spaß und motiviert direkt, Sachen auszuprobieren. Vielen Dank für die tolle Einführung und weiter so!