Learn how to play violin with the best violin course online
Stop wasting your time on random video tutorials.
Know exactly what to work on for maximum results.
Master all the following at the end of this course:
- The first grip (fingers 1 and 2), half notes, long bowings.
- Read music.
- Quarter notes, ties, string changes.
- 3rd finger, major scales, eighth notes, swing.
- 4th finger, extra training for the 4th finger.
- The second grip, portato bowing, portato on one bow direction.
- Combination of first and second grip.
- And much more…
Play along with the VIDEOS or BACKING TRACKS (play-alongs) of all songs and exercises.
This makes your study much easier, faster and much more fun!
Practice all exercises with the videos and “play-alongs” on all devices.
Never search for your own tutorials anymore.
Be sure you are learning all the techniques in the right order to maximize your progress.
What can you expect from us?
- 70+ instructional videos and counting.
- All organized and synced with Creative Violin Book 1.
- Download all pages of book 1, download all backing-tracks.
- Clear explanations of all skills, in video and in writing.
- DUAL camera angles in all lessons, look at BOTH sides of the left hand
- Play along with your instructor, all exercises included.
- Accompaniments of all songs and exercises available as download.
- Many styles of music: Classic, Pop/Jazz, Irish, Gypsy, Swing…
- Improvisation and intuitive playing right from the first lesson.
- Slow down or speed up the video to your liking.
- Loop a section of the video to study a part.
- Lessons available on all daily used devices.
- Download the FREE app on IOS and Android, search for Creative Violin.
Get personal review and feedback.
This might even be the most important reason to sign up with Creative Violin.
Be absolutely sure that you are doing everything right by showing us your progress.
We will review and advise you to optimize your study.
Most online resources won’t offer this option, leaving you totally in the dark.
Creative Violin’s personal feedback will save you from developing bad habits, clearing the path for faster and solid progress.
- Personal feedback, send or post your video for evaluation.
- Certificate of achievement, keeping track of your progress.
- Possibility for Skype lessons for the one-on-one approach.
- Q&A section, share your questions and answers.
What our students say:
Compare with others:
|Creative Violin||YouTube||Private Lessons|
|LEARN FROM HOME, ANYTIME|
|STEP BY STEP CURRICULUM|
|HIGH QUALITY VIDEOS|
|PERSONAL REVIEWS & FEEDBACK|
|GET ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS|
|RE-WATCH ANY LESSON|
|PLAY-ALONG TRACKS OF ALL LESSONS|
|100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE|
|LEARN WITH IMPROVISATION|
|LEARN DIFFERENT STYLES|
|LEARN TO READ MUSIC|
|LEARN THE NEEDED THEORY|
|GET SCORES OF EACH LESSON|
|YOUR TOTAL INVESTMENT||€158 / YEAR||-||€1200 - 1500 / YEAR|
100% 30-DAY MONEY BACK GAURANTEE.
We care about you and your satisfaction in our course.
More than anything, we want you to enjoy a super-positive experience on the violin.
That means we only want you to pay if you actually LOVE your Creative Violin experience!
So join below to try it out totally risk-free.
If it’s not for you, simply cancel your membership within 30 days and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a full refund.
Gold Beginners Monthly Membership.
€19,95 / month
Get instant access to all video's, audio material and downloads of the complete Creative Violin's Beginners Course for €19,95 per month, billed monthly on a recurring plan.
Gold Beginners Annual Membership.
€158,- / Year, save 33%!
Creative Violin Book 1 is included in this plan, shipped to your door for free.
Get instant access to all video's, audio material and downloads of the complete Creative Violin's Beginners Course for only €13,17 per month, billed annually on a recurring plan.
Moderate Improvisation Course GOLD Monthly.
DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THE IMPROVISATION COURSE YET.
€19,95 / Month
Moderate Improvisation Course GOLD 1 Year
DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THE IMPROVISATION COURSE YET.
€158,- / Year
is music embodied, he is a solo artist, music director, composer, arranger and violinist.
He composes his own music and writes and produces extensively for other artists.
Xander was the first to graduate from the Conservatory in the Netherlands with his six-string electric violin, and has continued to perfect his musical abilities every day.
At a young age, Xander found music by playing with a local gypsy group .
That group helped hone his interest in jazz and pop music, which formed the basis for his violin work and his style of music today.
As a teacher:
Xander is the author of the new violin method Creative Violin, which has been released in April 2017.
Based on his many years in violin education the need for a new method resulted in “Creative Violin”, which guides the student through classical music as well as pop, jazz, country and world music, all styles where the violin has claimed a prominent position.
Even improvisation on violin finds its way to the student, right from the beginning!